MATTITUCK, N.Y., Feb. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Kardwell International, custom playing cards supplier, uses their experience supplying promotional items and giveaways to business of all types to help companies find the best promotional items for their trade shows.
Promotional items are typically used to attract attendees to a trade show booth. However, they can also be used to increase brand awareness. With a variety of promotional items on the market, businesses should focus on choosing the items that help them accomplish their goals.
Customization of selected items is encouraged to ensure to attendees remember to associate the items with your business after the trade show.
Here are some ideas:
- Custom playing cards. Most people will use cards, so this is a great practical promotional item. Plus, custom cards are meant to feature your logo, message, or design. To take customization a step further, personalize the back and face of each card. Choose a vendor that prints on high-quality card stock, so the cards last a long time.
- Custom poker chips. Be the reason why trade show attendees have a great poker night once a month. Giving away custom poker chips puts you in front of additional members of your target audience long after the trade show is over. An array of shapes, sizes, materials, and colors are available, and both sides of poker chips can be customized.
- Custom candy jars. Fill a candy jar with candy or with something related to your products, services, message, or brand. If you use cause marketing, you could fill the jar with something related to that and make the item interactive by encouraging attendees to pass along whatever is inside the jar. A variety of color options are available, so there’s a jar perfectly suited for your goals.
- Custom shopping bags. Shopping bags are a trade show must-have. Attendees will be acquiring an array of materials and they’ll need a place to put them. Recyclable bags are the “it” trend at trade shows right now. So, you should have plenty to give away. Select a color that matches your brand and put your company name and logo on the bag—recyclable bags are popular because they can continue to be used, especially as certain counties are now charging for shopping bags sold at stores.
- Custom sports water bottles. Help attendees to be healthy by giving away an item that makes it easier to consume water throughout the day. Trade shows are busy environments and attendees will appreciate being able to conveniently quench their thirst. Choose a water bottle that will be used for years to come, and put your logo on it.
- Custom stainless-steel coffee mugs. Most people drink coffee or tea at work. Give them a high-quality mug to keep at their office or use at home. Coffee mugs never seem to go out of style, and some professionals enjoy collecting mugs. Customize the mug with your logo and something about the trade show or city in which it’s held, and your promotional item will become part of their collection.
- Custom/promotional dice and casino-themed gifts. Custom dice are an alternative to poker chips because attendees can also use these for an at-home game night. Other options include dice keychains, poker chip keychains, and other casino-themed gifts. All can be personalized with your branding, so they’re ideal promotional items.
About Kardwell International
Kardwell playing card company has been offering playing cards, gaming supplies, entertainment products, and promotional items since 1976. For over three decades, we have provided our customers with a wide array of high quality, customizable products and excellent customer service with our knowledgeable sales representatives.
Media Contact: Fred Sommer, Kardwell International, 631-298-0005, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Kardwell International