SEATTLE, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, is redefining opulence by bringing new artisan K+M Chocolate aboard its fleet of ships, helping to redefine and elevate the standard of an evening turndown sweet.
K+M Chocolate is the work of Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller and Italian olive oil producer Armando Manni, who teamed up to develop the world’s highest quality chocolate. Chef Keller is a culinary partner for Seabourn whose dishes are featured on all Seabourn ships. K+M chocolatier Chi Bui helped to develop the chocolates, whose custom flavors have been created specifically for Seabourn. Each piece is hand-crafted in Napa Valley, Calif.
“For anyone who loves chocolate, K+M Chocolate is surely going to surprise even the most refined palate because of the way each flavor comes to life,” said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. “We’ve been proud to work with Chef Thomas Keller over the past few years, and this is another delightful way to extend our partnership to the benefit of our guests.”
Six decadent flavors will be offered to guests, including:
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Smoked Chili Milk Chocolate
- Blood Orange Milk Chocolate
- Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
- Cherry Milk Chocolate
K+M Chocolate will be presented during evening turndown service aboard all Seabourn ships beginning in the first quarter of 2018.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice‘, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice
Seabourn is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
CLICK TO TWEET: .@Seabourn brings decadent K+M Chocolate to its ultra-luxury fleet, helping to elevate the standard of an evening turndown sweet. #SeabournCruise
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-brings-decadent-km-chocolate-to-its-ultra-luxury-fleet-300566774.html